Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Whoa Wednesday

I woke up this morning completely excited the week was almost over. Wrong! Its only Wednesday. Argh. Anyone else feel like this week has crept by at a snail's pace? And on top of that I think I have lost my phone 4-5 times. Not a "oh look I found my phone on the couch" kind of lost, but a "I need to run back to the bar and hope my phone is still there" lost. And you remember my September goals? I still haven't made it to the gym, nope not even once. Well, at least I paid that credit card balance. It all evens out, right? 

After wearing this outfit, I'm pretty sure this will be worn all the time this fall. Its so comfy and yet looks like I tried to look acceptable at work. And these boots were on my I need this for Fall list. Next time I will need to get a detailed picture, the best part about these boots you can't even see in the picture. 


Outfit details:
Chambray: Target (last season)
Black Maxi Skirt: American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment