Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Goals

Hello September! I'm starting something new this month- goals! We all have them and most of the time we don't keep them. I figure if I make them as public as possible I'm more likely going to follow through with them. Win for me. And say hello to Missy and River, my little puglets that I take care once in awhile. And by take care of, I mean I feed them and in turn they think I'm pretty exciting.

So here we go, 5 goals for September:
1- Take a vacation! All summer I has been waiting for the chance to get out of town and forget my phone. Topher and I are trying to figure out our little getaway at the end of the month. Any suggestions?
2- Hit the gym 4-5 times a week. 'Nuff said.
3- Pay off that last little bit on my credit card. Why I still have that balance is beyond me... Can I easily pay it? Yes. Is it pure laziness? Also yes.
4- Look at and finalize my list of schools to apply to for nursing (you all remember that decision awhile back, yah?).
5- Drink as much pumpkin spiced this as possible. I may have had a minor explosion of excitement ordering coffee this morning. Pumpkin spice lattes y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment